A new pay for print system has been implemented across campus using PaperCut. Faculty, staff, students and guests are able to print to public printers from workstations or personal devices. Once your job has been submitted, you are able to release that job from any of the swipe-enabled printers that support the desired format (color/grayscale). There are several ways to submit a job for printing:
- Using a public workstation in the library or labs or a faculty/staff workstation;
- Wirelessly submit your print job;
- Sending your print job to a specific email address (from Dominican email addresses only); or
- Submitting your job via a web browser
Our most frequently asked questions include:
- How do I remove Pharos from my personal device? PC | Mac
- How do I print from my personal computer?
- How do I print from a Dominican-owned device?
- How much do I receive in printing funds?
For additional information about Printing at Dominican, click here to view all printing knowledgebase articles.